Wednesday 17 December 2008

Dogs, cats and a few simple sketches...


I have started sketching out a few designs for t shirts I have long been considering producing, though I at first wasn’t sure if they are a route I should be strolling so cockily down (the world and their overly excitable dog seem to be making t's now), and it shall be a long time until any of these ideas come into fruition (hell, I’m a busy guy). Nonetheless it has been great putting my ideas down on paper – it makes a change from tapping away at an increasingly off white Macintosh – and hypothesizing the development and progression. These are just a few pretty preliminary sketches (it would be no fun letting the cat out of the bag this early on), though I plan on following the root of my mentor T.Magic - in adverse to strong, bold graphics, I want tactful typography and true meaning behind my works, as well as an innovative edgy quality that reeks of creativity. It shall be an interesting, if long, process, yet one that I cannot wish to embark upon. Bring on 2009!

1 comment:

MasterNath said...

If the second sketch was a tee, I'd probably wear it.