Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Cheer


I may have to give blogging up for a hot, messy minute (ok a few days max) as I shall be overly busy with the combination of my university application (effin’ UCAS), a somewhat challenging piece I shall be helping an esteemed friend out with, and, obviously, the traditional merry making of this ever so joyous time of the year. Blogging has its many uses to say the absolute least, and, more over, there is a crisp sense of glowing pride in the art of self publication – alongside the airing of ones thoughts to, what is, an infinite audience. I am currently, well, supposedly (sorry Ruby), writing three blogs, including this one, though I do sometimes surreptitiously struggle to write just the one amongst all the other commitments of daily life. Alas, buried under the burden of self-imposed expectations, and weary already from the Christmas merriment, I bid all a hearty, alcohol-fuelled, very merry, Christmas – God bless – and shall continue blogging into the New Year and beyond. Have a great day...

Image taken without asking from here....

No comments: