Monday 5 October 2009

Freshman!


So I've kicked off my time at Goldsmiths University in South London and, apart from it being terribly daunting [something, I assure you, I was not prepared for being the cocky gob shite that I am...] it was also something of a roller coaster ride. Without divulging too deeply into the emotional stuff [none of you want to hear that], I'm very aware that my time at Goldsmiths will be the making of me and, seeing as I'm based there for the following three years, it will become a home of sorts. My course [Anthropology and Sociology for those that don't know] is already captivating me, as an untried attempt at being less excited about going to my lectures fell flat on it's face proved. My first lecture was entitled 'Knowledge and Power'. Gosh. Really looking forward to it. Really excited.

The image was taken on my first day before I went to enroll - t'was scary stuff!

12 comments:

jeffhahn said...

Well done on starting the BA woo! I start tomorrow as well;; yehhhh

Anthony McG said...

Best of luck with the course man.

Ben said...

Good luck!

MasterNath said...

I don't believe you attend, I've seen you once!

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding a job! Goldsmiths-pffhhh

Yemisi Blake said...

Hey bro,

I did that same course at Goldsmiths, heavy!

It's probably not a first year course, but make sure when you get a chance, you enroll for the Race & Racism course. Brett St Louis, is the best lecturer!

Peace,

Yem

Unknown said...

did you say 'gosh'?

:D have fun bro! drop by sometime ;)

James Wheare said...

You better not be a stranger round the BRIG mate, or else you'd disOWNED!

Fsquarefashion said...

love ur blog ....click here for latest fashion updates

Fsquarefashion said...

love ur blog ....click here for latest fashion updates

Fsquarefashion said...

useful blog...like it ....want to know what is fashion

Teknik Informatika said...

How does the author describe their initial experience as a freshman at Goldsmiths University in South London? In what way does the author acknowledge the emotional aspect of starting university without delving too deeply into it?
Regard Telkom University